Our Garden CentreRead more
Roses Country Fayre is a family run garden centre and nursery in Gloucestershire...
Cafe RosieRead more
Cafe Rosie is a delightful, relaxing, purpose-built garden centre cafe, with a welcoming atmosphere.
Home GrownRead more
Having an on-site nursery gives our garden centre a huge advantage, when customers are...
Video updates from Roses Country Fayre
View our video for a quick whiz around our plant area. You can see more videos from around the garden centre including the huge range of Geraniums we grow here.
- March - HTA Plant of the moment - Spring has sprung with perfect primulas 2 March 2017
- February – HTA Plant of the Moment - Camellias for early colour 2 February 2017
- Plant baby broad bean plants now 25 January 2017
- Plant a Hedge 20 January 2017
- January – HTA Plant of the Moment - Create a winter wonderland 10 January 2017
Holes in the lawn can be caused for all sorts of reasons. Too much traffic, especially at times of drought or extreme wet, can wear the grass out; an over-enthusiastic session with the lawnmower can 'scalp' the grass; or you might have recently dealt with a weed or moss outbreak, leaving weed…Read more
Keep your container display looking a million dollars with a little TLC now to keep it going into late summer. Pull out early-flowering bedding and replace with late summer flowerers like dahlias, salvias and penstemons. Dead-head plants still going strong, then water thoroughly and give everything a good feed.